Saturday 15 October 2011

Welcome

Hey guys :) Welcome to my new Alex Kingston blog. I'm still trying to work out how to work everything so please bare with me lol.
Most of you will probably know me from @A_KingstonFans on twitter, and if you don't already, then please follow (I will follow back if you ask).

I thought it would be a good idea to create a blog about Alex Kingston so that all of you can keep up to date with all the news about her. Twitter's great, but its easy to lose tweets or not get the chance to read them, so I figured having a blog as well would be great :)

Hopefully you'll all like it and if any of you have any ideas on how to improve it or anything you would like me to post then feel free to tweet me via @A_KingstonFans or e-mail me via AlexKingstonFans@hotmail.co.uk :)

No comments: