Monday 17 October 2011

Fanvids & Fanfiction

Guys :)
I'm going to be creating a page on here to display some Alex Kingston fanvids. These can be of Doctor Who, ER, Hope Springs etc...
I'm posting some of my own, but also looking to put some of yours on here too, so if you would like yours on the site, please contact me with the link to your video on youtube and I will post it on the site :)
Twitter: @A_KingstonFans E-Mail: AlexKingstonFans@hotmail.co.uk

Also, i'm thinking of having a page which could advertise some fanfiction, so if you have a fanfic you would like me to put a link to on the site then also contact me with the link to it. I can also pt a brief summary of the fic too, so send me that too if you want it including. Thanks xx

2 comments:

Eliac said...

It's been stated by the BBC (Google it) that River Song will eventually be a straight-out companion to the Doctor. Any ideas as to when this will happen?

Keeley & Alex said...

Hi. Have you got the link to where you read this? The only thing I have read about this is an article where Matt Smith said that he didn't think it was appropriate for River Song to be a full-time companion as it would ruin the mystery surrounding her character. Alex Kingston is still to confirm whether she will even be in the next series, I should think she will be though but not as a full-time companion. It would be great if she was though :) xxx