Saturday 18 February 2012

Keeley Hawes Daily Mirror Interview.

Floating around serenely as Lady Agnes in Upstairs Downstairs, Keeley Hawes seems every inch the privileged aristocrat.
But running around after her three kids means that real life is much less glamorous for the 36-year-old actress with the porcelain skin and the perfect vowels.
And with down-to-earth honesty, Keeley dismisses her show’s big rival, Downton Abbey, admitting she has never watched it.
She is far too busy preparing her children’s packed lunches and running baths to settle in front of the TV when it is on.
Keeley says: “We don’t watch telly on a Sunday night as we are just desperately trying to juggle our lives.
“I’ve never seen an episode of Downton Abbey. Sunday is a very big night in my house – I’ve got three kids so we are preparing for the school run.
“Once things have settled down then I’ll get the box set and watch it.
“I tend to get the box sets of things. Then when I have the flu I have a good day to watch things.”
 READ MORE HERE!

No comments: